Diamond princess

wcflats

Understand that diamond as been parked for awhile at anchorage.  Anyone know has there been an at sea refirb?  Also what it the Kai Sushi like?

Going on diamond September 11 for seven day Mexico cruise 🚢.  One of our favorite ship designs.  Can’t wait to go!🚢😁

40 minutes ago, wcflats said:

Understand that diamond as been parked for awhile at anchorage.  Anyone know has there been an at sea refirb?  Also what it the Kai Sushi like?

Going on diamond September 11 for seven day Mexico cruise 🚢.  One of our favorite ship designs.  Can’t wait to go!🚢😁

We will be on the Diamond September 11th as well. I have been following the Diamond and it sails back and forth. Seems odd but I hope it's ready for us in September.

The Diamond has not had any passengers for years (during the Pandemic).  I've been checking out the Diamond for a possible cruise.  Kai Sushi charges for their sushi.  There isn't a "real" International Cafe.

Hi there, we’ll be on the same cruise September 11th. Looking forward to a different Mexican cruise. Have done the Riviera and two day in Cabo so this will be a nice change. Maybe I’ll see you Eureka on the ship as I was on a cruise once, having lunch and someone came over and said hello cruise critic I recognized you. Enjoy and have fun everyone!