Which one of these Deck 8 aft cabins on Koningsdam?

foggyphils

7 minutes ago, Mopree said:

When entering the bathroom is on the right, the bed is next with the couch closest to the balcony door. If you search online for picture of Koningsdam 8192 you should find one from April 2019. I could not figure out how to share it. Sorry! Hope this helps.

This photo? That’s opposite.  this bed is near. bathroom.   Which I call “the wrong way”.   What do you think?

IMG_7065.png

15 minutes ago, JodiCruise said:

This photo? That’s opposite.  this bed is near. bathroom.   Which I call “the wrong way”.   What do you think?

IMG_7065.png

Yes, that is the picture. I believe this is the standard setup for veranda cabins. Bathroom,bed,couch,balcony. Checkout the layout of a Vista cabin. I haven't stayed in one on the Koningsdam but I think it is the reverse with the bed closest to the balcony door. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mopree said:

Yes, that is the picture. I believe this is the standard setup for veranda cabins. Bathroom,bed,couch,balcony. Checkout the layout of a Vista cabin. I haven't stayed in one on the Koningsdam but I think it is the reverse with the bed closest to the balcony door. 

No… what I mean is that on this ship  (on every ship really) the rooms flip flop one way then next then back.   If this is the actual photo (and hadn’t inverted in in the photo)  then this room is indeed the “wrong way”.  Meaning bed and bath on the left. 

12 minutes ago, JodiCruise said:

If this is the actual photo (and hadn’t inverted in in the photo)  then this room is indeed the “wrong way”.  Meaning bed and bath on the left. 

That is the orientation of 8192. The bed is always near the bathroom in Pinnacle Verandahs.

8 hours ago, Mopree said:

When entering the bathroom is on the right, the bed is next with the couch closest to the balcony door. If you search online for picture of Koningsdam 8192 you should find one from April 2019. I could not figure out how to share it. Sorry! Hope this helps.

Sorry, this should say when entering the bathroom is on the left, the bed is next with the couch closest to the balcony door. 

• Like 1