Discovery Princess - What is the Experience Center?

dadof2brats

We are sailing on the Discovery Princess soon. What is in the "Experience Center" on the pool deck?  I couldn't find a lot of info, I was thinking it was the Escape Room, but on a youtube review of the ship the person said it was a laser shooting game.  My kids were excited about the Escape Room, trying to verify if we'll be disappointed.

The Experience Center (located aft-starboard) has max capacity 6 people and no age restrictions. This is ship's Escape Room hosting the "Phantom Bridge" game that combines physical and virtual/digital elements for unique puzzle-solving experiences at sea.- according to cruise mapper.

see if you can ask somebody that’s posting a Live from - The Discovery Princess and see if it’s even been open. 

Unlock the Phantom Bridge, our new Escape Room 

Discovery at SEA and Princess partner to create an industry-first escape room experience, driven by a powerful gaming engine. With hundreds of different outcomes, this immersive interactive experience puts your team's creative thinking skills to the test. Work together as you travel through time and the room comes to life around you. It's an adventure the whole family can enjoy together.( from Princess.com) check if available on Discovery,might only be on Enchanted)

Edited by arizonaperson