Celebrity Retreat Promo question

Just upgraded to the Sky Suite on the Apex. The offer says Shore Excursion AND OBC.  Our TA spent an hour on the phone with Celebrity and their reps were clueless on the promo details.  

Does anyone know if you get ONE credit (in our case $600) to use for both OBC and Shore Excursions or if it is two separate credits?   

10 minutes ago, CruiseloverfromGA said:

That’s what I figured.  It was just weird to have it say Shore Excursion AND OBC

It is confusing but the OBC is good for any product, shore excursions, specialty restaurants and spa treatments. We are booked on the Apex next year and we have $1100 OBC to use as we choose. If you look at your Celebrity confirmation invoice you should see just the total OBC listed.

Edited by terrydtx

It sounds like the TA is adding a second OBC that is tagged for shore excursions. It's the same as if the TA throws in a Special Dining reservation which usually will say something like **will appear as OBC. In that case it shows up as two credits but ultimately it does not matter what you use it towards. 

37 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

It is confusing but the OBC is good for any product, shore excursions, specialty restaurants and spa treatments. We are booked on the Apex next year and we have $1100 OBC to use as we choose. If you look at your Celebrity confirmation invoice you should see just the total OBC listed.

Thanks, I see the OBC amount on my Celebrity account.

Now to decide how to spend the $$$$

• Like 2

Hello,

I think it's the current promo being sloppily worded. Up to, say, two weeks ago, there was no mention of OBC but "Shore Excursion credit". After numerous calls from passengers and TA's that wanted to know if the credit for for excursions only, the wording was changed to what we have now that is supposed to be better - though that is a matter of opinion.

Regards,

Cublet