Flight Ease Question

mkl55

Hello,

I am booked on a flight Boston to Naples connecting in Newark.  I am before final payment.  Given the current travel concerns, I wanted to switch the Boston to Newark leg to an earlier flight without changing anything else.  Is there a way to do this online through FlightEase without having to cancel out the entire trip?  There is no price increase for the first leg, however there is a $500 difference if I cancel and rebook the whole trip.  I believe I could do it with a phone call to Flight Ease but 6 hour hold times for something so simple seems ridiculous.  Any thoughts or advice is much appreciated.

Have you tried calling flight ease the very moment they open.  This will be your best option.  Just keep redialing until you get the message that they are open.  It is sort of like trying to get first seating on a Southwest Airlines flight😉

1 hour ago, mkl55 said:

Hello,

I am booked on a flight Boston to Naples connecting in Newark.  I am before final payment.  Given the current travel concerns, I wanted to switch the Boston to Newark leg to an earlier flight without changing anything else.  Is there a way to do this online through FlightEase without having to cancel out the entire trip?  There is no price increase for the first leg, however there is a $500 difference if I cancel and rebook the whole trip.  I believe I could do it with a phone call to Flight Ease but 6 hour hold times for something so simple seems ridiculous.  Any thoughts or advice is much appreciated.

Yes.  When you are on Flight Ease for your existing flight click on the button "change flight."  Then you will see all of the currently available flights and fares.  You will not actually change your flight until you get to the end and agree to it.