Included Dining on Symphony of the Seas

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 4:08 PM, OCSC Mike said:

You can also use the app.

I'm a bit eager, but from how far out from your sailing date can you see info on the app?  We don't sail until end of April, and all I can see thus far is our reservation.  Have been doing other things (reservations, purchases etc) via the website.  

50 minutes ago, KeroTravel said:

I'm a bit eager, but from how far out from your sailing date can you see info on the app?  We don't sail until end of April, and all I can see thus far is our reservation.  Have been doing other things (reservations, purchases etc) via the website.  

You can look at the current sailing in the app by choosing "select a different sailing" then below your actual bookings click on "Get more details on ships we support." Choose Symphony and pick the current sailing. This should give you a rough idea of venues and menus.

Your actual sailing's info may not show up until much closer to your cruise. I have a cruise in 17 days and the app doesn't even fully show everything like nightly WJ themes for my actual sailing.

Edited by OCSC Mike

4 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

You can look at the current sailing in the app by choosing "select a different sailing" then below your actual bookings click on "Get more details on ships we support." Choose Symphony and pick the current sailing. This should give you a rough idea of venues and menus.

Oh, thank you so much!  Silly me, I didn't click around enough 

Just now, KeroTravel said:

Oh, thank you so much!  Silly me, I didn't click around enough 

No worries, took me a while to find it while using the app for the first time earlier this spring.

• Like 1