CruiseNext Promo?

sasand01

Hello!  I received a call today from my cruise consultant offering my husband and I a deal that would double our CruiseNext certs for an upcoming cruise.  We each have a $250/pp CruiseNext to use when booking our next cruise - and then she said it would $500 per person...she said it was offered for an extremely limited amount of time.  Did anyone else get a call like this today? 

Nice to see this is back ..... from Dr Google

BOOKING WITH CRUISENEXT DEPOSITS

LIMITED TIME OFFER

Book ANY stateroom and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite Deposits. Book any category stateroom on any sailing.

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER
Booking Window: June 7, 2022 -June 30, 2022 11:59pm EST
Offer Details: Book any category stateroom on any sailing and apply two CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

Thanks for the replies!  Historically (2019 and 2020) we booked both cruises with two CruiseNext credits ($250/pp- balcony room on both cruises)- I thought that was how the CruiseNext worked?  Perhaps not and they only offer this from time to time? 

15 minutes ago, sasand01 said:

Thanks for the replies!  Historically (2019 and 2020) we booked both cruises with two CruiseNext credits ($250/pp- balcony room on both cruises)- I thought that was how the CruiseNext worked?  Perhaps not and they only offer this from time to time? 

Usually it’s two for balcony staterooms and above. This promo is for any stateroom. 

I had a cruise booked using one CruiseFirst cert.  Today I asked my TA to re-price it as the price dropped, and to try applying a second CF cert due to the promo. 

The promo is for two CN certs, but in the past it also applied to two CF certs.  This time the system allowed the second CF cert.

Hope NCL doesn't come back to say it's not allowed and remove the second CF cert.

• Like 1

Thank you!!  When I booked my cruise a short time ago, it wouldn't take two CruiseNext certificates.  I went in my account last night and was able to successfully use the second one as payment.

From June 7 thru 30th, DoubleUp promotion for all staterooms, including Insides - use 2 CruiseNext deposits to book, apply a 2nd one to existing reservations.  Call NCL directly if it doesn't go thru ... or your TA.

• Thanks 1