October cruise/tour

J4NEC

Hi, is anyone doing the Jordan/Holy Lands/Greek Islands cruise tour in October?  I'm not sure if 3 days in Jordan is enough, theres so much to see and Id like to spend a night in the desert.  Has anyone done this before?  Thinking we might do our own tour of Jordan then join the cruise at Haifa.

Good question. Those cruise/tours itins are probably available for just the cruise portion without the tour.

We're stuck with one in Istanbul that it's too late to cancel without penalty. It will be fine, I'm sure, but it has lots of days stuck on group tours.  We found out that they were bundling two things when the final bill came and 3 day tour portion was on a line by itself for $3000? We also noted that the cruise itself did not include that tour (even though it was advertised as one thing) and so we didn't get the three days as counting toward our lifetime nights, we don't need that, so it doesn't matter. We actually began to wonder what was up when those same tours were offered on my windstar as options for purchase as after cruise tours. It just all leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It just gets me that WS wasn't clear upfront what we were buying.