Vibe or Haven accesible on Getaway?

Bill&Karen

We're booked on Getaway and are considering upgrading to Haven to access their sundeck or purchasing Vibe Beach Club passes. Problem is we can't do stairs. Are either of those areas accessible without using stairs? Is there an elevator?

If you stay in the actual Haven area, there is an elevator to the Sundeck. Could book a room within steps to it.  If not in "Haven Proper" it would be a walk to get there, but would have access to elevator once there. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2022 at 9:04 PM, Jim The Lizard said:

There is an elevator.   But only one (not kidding) that goes to the actual sun deck.  

I am leaving on the Breakaway 8/7 and purchased vibe passes. I'm in a wheelchair and was told there was an elevator but I don't see it on the deck plans.  Do you know if they have an actual elevator to Vibe on Breakaway? And not one of those chair lifts that you need a staff member to use. I hate those because I can never find an employee and always feel like a bother. 

Thanks!

8 hours ago, IslandFamilyTime said:

I am leaving on the Breakaway 8/7 and purchased vibe passes. I'm in a wheelchair and was told there was an elevator but I don't see it on the deck plans.  Do you know if they have an actual elevator to Vibe on Breakaway? And not one of those chair lifts that you need a staff member to use. I hate those because I can never find an employee and always feel like a bother. 

Thanks!

Ok, Im not sure now.  I had friends on Breakaway who told me there was one elevator that goes to the sun deck out if the bay of three lifts.  This would be consistent with Escape and other NCL ships.  But now I'm reading that there isn't outside of Haven elevators.  I am truly sorry if I am incorrect.  

• Thanks 1

I was just on the Breakaway and did not see an elevator going to the Vibe. The nearest elevators only go to deck 16 which lead to the Haven. You have to walk up stairs to get to the Vibe. There may be a hidden elevator that I did not see, though. Perhaps call NCL to ask? 🤷‍♀️