Laundry

spinnaker2

I looked thru the topics and couldn’t see this addressed. Apologies if it has been!

Does anyone know the charges for laundry over item as opposed to the packages?

Going on a 14 day cruise we will need laundry done more than once. The 40 piece package seems too much, and its only a single time. Likewise the 20 piece seems to be too little. 

Any thoughts or prices for laundry done out of the packages? Is that even possible?

thanks much!

The policy may have changed, but on my last MSC cruise, pre-pandemic, I split the 40 piece prepaid package (23-17, IIRC) without issue. I just made note on the laundry form and wasn't charged either time. Turnaround and quality were great, too.

AS

1 hour ago, Arizona Sunshine said:

The policy may have changed, but on my last MSC cruise, pre-pandemic, I split the 40 piece prepaid package (23-17, IIRC) without issue. I just made note on the laundry form and wasn't charged either time. Turnaround and quality were great, too.

AS

2 Months ago it was no on Seaview and I was in Yacht club.

On 6/12/2022 at 12:58 PM, spinnaker2 said:

I looked thru the topics and couldn’t see this addressed. Apologies if it has been!

Does anyone know the charges for laundry over item as opposed to the packages?

Going on a 14 day cruise we will need laundry done more than once. The 40 piece package seems too much, and its only a single time. Likewise the 20 piece seems to be too little. 

Any thoughts or prices for laundry done out of the packages? Is that even possible?

thanks much!

We purchased 3 of the 40 piece take home clean packages and only used two of them on our 7 night, for a family of 6.  It’s still cheaper than paying a la cart, the reason being is it’s almost $5 per T-shirt.  I have the price list here somewhere, I will post it when I find it.