Considering cancelling

Minnie29

1 hour ago, C4HCG said:

Which line will you sail with instead? I didn’t know some were still restricting capacity on their ships to allow social distancing in the way you wanted, hurry up and sail with them as they won’t be in business for long.

To a vast majority of the people, life doesn’t revolve around cruising. If the industry isn’t offering a product  you enjoy, at a price you think is fair move on until it does, don’t hold your breath.

IF the cruise lines don’t address the lack of the number of crew needed, and the supply issues and If the public realizes that there is no incentive for them to improve the situation in any hurry, things might never get back to precovid. Pull the plug on bookings and things will move much faster.

With the current situation, and the economy in the toilet, if things don’t change soon, some lines might not be in business much longer and cruising will never be the same.

We’ll survive quite nicely no matter what happens.

• Like 2

Just off Solstice last week and wife and I are in bed sick, I tested positive for covid for the first time, the aches are worse than a cold so its not just mild cold even being doubled boostered. My brother-in-law was on Carnival the same week and hes sick with it too.

I just read Vicking dropping pre cruise test requirement, hope Celiberity doesnt do that or Ill be canceling my Beyond trip this fall.

32 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

To a vast majority of the people, life doesn’t revolve around cruising. If the industry isn’t offering a product  you enjoy, at a price you think is fair move on until it does, don’t hold your breath.

IF the cruise lines don’t address the lack of the number of crew needed, and the supply issues and If the public realizes that there is no incentive for them to improve the situation in any hurry, things might never get back to precovid. Pull the plug on bookings and things will move much faster.

With the current situation, and the economy in the toilet, if things don’t change soon, some lines might not be in business much longer and cruising will never be the same.

We’ll survive quite nicely no matter what happens.

Good to know and a great attitude to have 👍

What makes anyone think the cruise lines (any) are content with how things stand. Most of the crew problems is because of the backlog of visa acceptances, and as for supply train issues, have you been to your grocery store lately. Those shelves aren't bare because the stores don't want the product. By the way, i work in a pretty large chain and we have all kinds of problems filling shelves.