2025 Princess Cruises Itineraries

Usually it's about 18 months prior to the first new itinerary but they released the mid-2024 itineraries last December, more than two years prior. They might do the same for the 24/25 season but who knows when.

41 minutes ago, BuzzBuzzen said:

Thank you for your reply, we are saving up for our retirement cruise .

Congrats you two!! World cruise??

I am looking at something amazing to do in 2024 for my 60th, not much out yet either.

1 minute ago, BuzzBuzzen said:

35 night Hawaii cruise , hopefully . Good luck with your searching Cheryl. Cheers, Buzz.

Sounds lovely, I have done a 28 night return on Pacific Dawn to Tahiti/Samoa/Tonga/Cook Islands etc and a one way Sydney to Hawaii on the Dawn Princess. I really like the one ways but Princess doesn't do them anymore. Spent a week in Hawaii then flew home.

Hard to believe it's nearly 20 years since we met on the Pac Sky😱

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Sounds lovely, I have done a 28 night return on Pacific Dawn to Tahiti/Samoa/Tonga/Cook Islands etc and a one way Sydney to Hawaii on the Dawn Princess. I really like the one ways but Princess doesn't do them anymore. Spent a week in Hawaii then flew home.

Hard to believe it's nearly 20 years since we met on the Pac Sky😱

Sandra says Hi as well !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BuzzBuzzen said:

35 night Hawaii cruise , hopefully . Good luck with your searching Cheryl. Cheers, Buzz.

It's a wonderful cruise, Buzz. We did it in 2019 and really enjoyed it. I celebrated my birthday in Hilo and did the helicopter trip over the volcanoes which was great.

• Like 2

Yes, a good cruise. We did it (35 days round trip from Sydney) in 2017. Hope you don't mind lots of sea days as there are many (I think from memory there were 2 or 3 consecutive 5 days plus, apart from a couple of singles and doubles etc). We do not have a problem with sea days but I know many people do. The only concern on this trip was that the ship (Sea Princess) was preparing for its next voyage which was a world cruise and there was a lot of maintenance going on, particularly with different sections of the deck being closed for nearly the whole cruise.

• Like 1