Noon flight out of FLL coming from Miami cruiseport

CTSandy

Trying to set up air for a August cruise out of Miami, most affordable and best times would be flying in and out of FLL but not sure if a noon flight home is doable coming from Miami.  Flight out of FLL would be on a Sunday so no commuter traffic and I would be getting a ride from Miami with Florida family who are on the cruise with me.  I did this particular flight in and out of FLL in April for a cruise from Port Everglades and had a lot of time to kill at FLL.  

Thanks for any input!

Noon should be okay.  You need to be at FLL by NLT 10:30 and 10:00 or earlier is better.  The ride from POM to FLL should take about 40 minutes or so on a Saturday.  That translates into off the ship with bags and clear of customs/immigration by about 9:00.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Noon should be okay.  You need to be at FLL by NLT 10:30 and 10:00 or earlier is better.  The ride from POM to FLL should take about 40 minutes or so on a Saturday.  That translates into off the ship with bags and clear of customs/immigration by about 9:00.

Thanks!  Thought I might be ok with that flight but wanted to confirm I wasn’t just wishing it would work.  Originally planned on flying into Miami but couldn’t find any times that would really work.

You can easily catch a 12pm flight out of FLL from the port of Miami if you do self assist walk off or as the ship to put you in a early group.  We did self assist walk off twice in the last 7 months for 10:30 and 1045 flights from FLL. Used SAS shuttte from port of Miami and made it to FLL by 8:45 both times 

noon would be easy.  

• Thanks 1