check in

My check in starts next Tuesday. I am traveling with 4 different couples and our reservations are linked. My question, if I do check in early to get an early time to get on the ship, can I do everyone in my traveling party? I just want to get us all the same time and then each couple will  go in fill out the rest at a later time.

Another question, I see all the linked reservations if I look at in on the website. If I look on the app on my ipad - I only see mine. If I try to link them on the app, it tells me they are all linked already. Anyone know how to see all the linked reservations on the app?

Thanks for the help.

1 minute ago, timfan27 said:

My check in starts next Tuesday. I am traveling with 4 different couples and our reservations are linked. My question, if I do check in early to get an early time to get on the ship, can I do everyone in my traveling party? I just want to get us all the same time and then each couple will  go in fill out the rest at a later time.

Another question, I see all the linked reservations if I look at in on the website. If I look on the app on my ipad - I only see mine. If I try to link them on the app, it tells me they are all linked already. Anyone know how to see all the linked reservations on the app?

Thanks for the help.

I can't help on the app part, all of our linked reservations I can see on the app by clicking the "Check In" button at the bottom.

However, yes, you can go in and check-in for other members of your party and at least get the same boarding time.

Edited by doppelganger2621

1 hour ago, timfan27 said:

Anyone know how to see all the linked reservations on the app?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If still not available, it might be quirk on ipads - try another mobile device.

I am looking at the app on my iphone.  I see my State room and names...under it it says Check-in and Check-in opens June 27.  Further down at the very bottom it says You're linked to:  and it shows my brothers name.  It tells me "These linked guests are able to check in members of your party".  

Did you scroll to the bottom?  It could be an app glitch, but that's where I see my linked guests.

Also, would you mind confirming which way you do it next Tuesday?  I plan on using my iphone, but if it's easier to use the website, I can use my laptop.  Thanks and good luck!

1 hour ago, slyster said:

I am looking at the app on my iphone.  I see my State room and names...under it it says Check-in and Check-in opens June 27.  Further down at the very bottom it says You're linked to:  and it shows my brothers name.  It tells me "These linked guests are able to check in members of your party".  

Did you scroll to the bottom?  It could be an app glitch, but that's where I see my linked guests.

Also, would you mind confirming which way you do it next Tuesday?  I plan on using my iphone, but if it's easier to use the website, I can use my laptop.  Thanks and good luck!

I find checking in on my desktop or lap top and avoiding the RCI App. Checking in the old fashioned way easy and quick...no need to download anything or provide a picture. 

I've done 4 cruises so far this year and take my hard copies with me ... they check our neg covid test, take our picture and take a pic of our vaccination card. Couldn't be easier.