Towncar/Limo/SUV service to/from Port Canaveral

BobNoxious

18 minutes ago, billandsue said:

We are a group of seven, including three children.  We are using Ace Luxury Transportation.  Very highly rated on Trip Advisor . . .

Did you compare pricing with Cruise Control? We just used them for our extended family group of 6 including two kids for our Harmony PC late April cruise. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ashland said:

Did you compare pricing with Cruise Control? We just used them for our extended family group of 6 including two kids for our Harmony PC late April cruise. 

I know Ace is more expensive.  However, they have over 450 reviews on Trip Advisor with an average 5 stars.  Cruise Control also has an average of 5 stars, but with only about 35 reviews . . .

4 hours ago, billandsue said:

I know Ace is more expensive.  However, they have over 450 reviews on Trip Advisor with an average 5 stars.  Cruise Control also has an average of 5 stars, but with only about 35 reviews . . .

That's because Cruise Control is fairly new.....they have quickly become a favorite of many here on CC...and I agree completely they were just amazing for our pick up at MCO to our Port Canaveral hotel and then from our ship back to MCO. They are now a major provider and they book up fast !!!

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

How is the drop off at Port Canaveral with a limo or private shuttle?  Long line of cars?  

That depends on timing. This past late April we arrived right around noon and was surprised it wasn't bad at all. My DH dropped our group off in the rental car and he then took the car back and the shuttle brought him back within less than 1/2 hour.

• Like 2