Chef Table?

surfclam2003

16 hours ago, complawyer said:

lgw59;

without trying to be snarky, i wouldnt pat myself on the back bragging that i could eat all the food shown. have you never heard of "MODERATION" ?

It's vacation...on vacation I use moderation moderately.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, complawyer said:

it may be a vacation, but i dont think i t's necessary to gorge yourself. how much can one person possibly eat in a day will all the food choices on a cruise ship. 

Are we trying to say/imply that if you attended the Chef Table they - were gorging themselves?

What about those who eat 3 meals a day on the ship and drink?

Is it necessary to gorge yourself And get drunk?

Let's get real and think before we pass judgement on others.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, complawyer said:

it may be a vacation, but i dont think i t's necessary to gorge yourself. how much can one person possibly eat in a day will all the food choices on a cruise ship. 

What possible business is it of yours what people do to enjoy themselves on vacations?  Do you walk by the pool and say to people "The UV level is very high today and you shouldn't be spending two hours tanning, even with a reasonable SPF sunscreen, which, by the way, you probably failed to reapply after you jumped in the pool for a minute."  🙄

There are tons of things I don't find "necessary" but I don't condescend to people on forums about them.

• Like 2

you are absolutely correct! frankly scarlett i dont give a flying f**k what anybody else on the cruise, eats, drinks, what shows they see, what excursions they take or anything else someone might choose to do. they can coat  themselves with prune juice before getting into the pool for all i care!

i merely commented that the pictures of the chef's table seemed to be a whole lot of food.

so  shrike, you can now either untwist your knickers, or get your b**ls out of the uproar and proceed to chill!

sorry  (not really) you found my post condescending

8 hours ago, complawyer said:

you are absolutely correct! frankly scarlett i dont give a flying f**k what anybody else on the cruise, eats, drinks, what shows they see, what excursions they take or anything else someone might choose to do. they can coat  themselves with prune juice before getting into the pool for all i care!

i merely commented that the pictures of the chef's table seemed to be a whole lot of food.

so  shrike, you can now either untwist your knickers, or get your b**ls out of the uproar and proceed to chill!

You made four posts about the amount of food and people overeating.  Then you reacted like a spoiled child when called out on it. 

Yeah...you don't care at all.  🙄

• Like 1

In reference to the original question we did the chefs table on the Spirit and it was a very enjoyable experience. The food and wine pairings and the service were excellent. We’ve dined in many high end restaurants and often felt that it’s more about the chefs awards and stars than what the customer wants so the chefs table was a refreshing experience where it really was about the diner. Sad that they stopped doing it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, complawyer said:

i merely commented that the pictures of the chef's table seemed to be a whole lot of food.   Yes and you also merely said this "but i dont think i t's necessary to gorge yourself. how much can one person possibly eat in a day"

56 minutes ago, Fifi1910 said:

In reference to the original question we did the chefs table on the Spirit and it was a very enjoyable experience. The food and wine pairings and the service were excellent. We’ve dined in many high end restaurants and often felt that it’s more about the chefs awards and stars than what the customer wants so the chefs table was a refreshing experience where it really was about the diner. Sad that they stopped doing it. 

Thanks you!

2 hours ago, Fifi1910 said:

Makes me sorry that we never took advantage of it when we had the chance.  Oh well...