VeriFLY-issues with vaccine attestation

kelkel2

Does anyone have any trouble shooting ideas? My checklist is good to go. On my husband’s checklist, I put in yes I am vaccinated and hit submit. Every single time I get an error that says “an unexpected error occurred. Please see the log files” I have no idea what that means or how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?? 

• 3 weeks later...

Are you using the QR codes or uploading the card for manual review? 
For a few people in our group we had to manually upload a picture of the card, then with our covid tests we had to upload pictures. I had QR codes for all of this but they didn't all read right. 
The manual review only took a couple hours. When we got to the port we were fine, they went with the completed Verifly.

2 hours ago, BayGirl22 said:

Are you using the QR codes or uploading the card for manual review? 
For a few people in our group we had to manually upload a picture of the card, then with our covid tests we had to upload pictures. I had QR codes for all of this but they didn't all read right. 
The manual review only took a couple hours. When we got to the port we were fine, they went with the completed Verifly.

Honestly I can’t even get that far into it to do either one

I will admit to trying (a few times) to work with that Verifly App and never had sucess.  There were either issues with the app or perhaps I just screwed up.  It finally occurred to me that the app does not really save much time with the airlines or cruise lines as it simply means pulling up the App vs showing a vaccination (and perhaps test results) which only takes a few seconds.  We have traveled a lot in the past year (cruises to Europe, in Europe, out of Fl, and numerous flights) and never had any major problems just showing the actual documents be it our vaccination cards or test results (hard copy or on our phones).  At check-in in Mexico (where we live during the winter) those airline apps (like Verifly) made little sense since all we needed to show was our test results (actually easier than pulling up and explaining the Verifly App.

There are times when just trying to explain the Verifly (or other apps) takes a lot longer than showing the underlying documents.  This happened to us in August 2021 when we were boarding a Greek Island ferry from Pireaus to Naxos (just after we had disembarked from a Seabourn cruise).  We were stopped by a Greek Coast Guard Officer who demanded to see our vaccination cards and recent test results.  While others were playing around with their phones trying to explain various flight apps (like Verifly) and stuff on their phone I just pulled out our CDC Cards and hard copy test results that were around my neck in a clear plastic pouch.  We were immediately waved through while others were still struggling and arguing.   It has been the same when we boarded cruise ships and/or international flights.  While others are struggling with bringing up the apps (and sometimes demanded source documents) we just pull out our neck lanyard with our trusty CDC Cards and hard copy test results.

In July 2021 we arrived in Greece (on a flight from the USA) and had our completed Greece app (which generated a UPC Code when completed).  When we showed the Greek document to the Greek official he paid little attention and just asked to see our original vaccine cards and test results.  The same thing happened to us in Oct 2021 when we entered Barbados with the completely (and mandatory) Barbados app (already approved by their government).  The Barbados official ignored our approved app and ask to see the original documents.  Go figure.

Hank