Room service on the Caribbean

shopgirl151

For those who have been on the Caribbean lately or are currently on it now, what has been your experience with room service?  We have some early morning excursions and would need breakfast by room service.  Did it show up?  Was it on time? Etc

Thanks

9 minutes ago, shopgirl151 said:

For those who have been on the Caribbean lately or are currently on it now, what has been your experience with room service?  We have some early morning excursions and would need breakfast by room service.  Did it show up?  Was it on time? Etc

Thanks

I was on a couple weeks back and my room service using the breakfast card always showed up on time. It was always on the early side of the slotted times.

Specialty coffees through the App showed up promptly,  coffee was not as requested but it was prompt.. 

Evening Room Service was an entirely different story

Edited by Jadn13

I can't help with breakfast orders but really, all you can get are basically continental breakfast items. Totally agree with Jadn13...Evening Room Service was a disaster for me - just got off 6/4. Took about 45 minutes to receive orders - sometimes longer. Never had a completely correct order delivered. Canceled an order to change my order slightly - received both orders. felt sorry for the crew who were overwhelmed by the increase in passenger numbers but no increase in crew.