Testing antigen

Hixxyirl

Hi

sorry it this was asked before. We cruise out of Rome next Tuesday, what’s the earliest we can test for it to be accepted on boarding? Is Saturday eve before we fly Sunday morning too early ? Their T&Cs say 3 days?

anyone been through this recently ?

thanks

48 minutes ago, Hixxyirl said:

Hi

sorry it this was asked before. We cruise out of Rome next Tuesday, what’s the earliest we can test for it to be accepted on boarding? Is Saturday eve before we fly Sunday morning too early ? Their T&Cs say 3 days?

anyone been through this recently ?

thanks

The answer to your question is at https://www.ncl.com/sail-safe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hixxyirl said:

Hi, sorry it this was asked before. We cruise out of Rome next Tuesday, what’s the earliest we can test for it to be accepted on boarding? Is Saturday eve before we fly Sunday morning too early ? Their T&Cs say 3 days? anyone been through this recently ? thanks

Please refer to the cruise-specific information sent to you from NCL. It includes information on testing and mandatory boosters. 

Hi I read it but I don’t understand, 3 days out for testing is the first I have read, usually 2 days out max. I just hoped for an answer from someone who has been through it. Thanks for the replies so far!

I'm embarking in Rome on Tuesday, so according to their chart the earliest I could test was today, which I did (negative too, whew!).  If you're sailing from a US port, it's 2 days.  The chart below is in the FAQs section of the SailSafe site (https://www.ncl.com/sail-safe), first question:

image.png.8f639a9d6bd6c8318e84c0613ce55851.png

Edited by Cruiseandgamble
  • Like 1

All guests above the age of 2 will be required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 antigen or NAAT test (I.e. PCR) result administered by a verified third party or via medically supervised home test:

• Within 2 days prior to embarkation date for cruises departing from a U.S. port
  • Within 3 days prior to embarkation date for cruises departing from a non-U.S. port

On 6/17/2022 at 10:34 PM, NW Pacific said:

thanks for heads up about Mandatory Boosters, had no idea,  will go online to NCL to see the change

11 hours ago, Hixxyirl said:

Hi I read it but I don’t understand, 3 days out for testing is the first I have read, usually 2 days out max. I just hoped for an answer from someone who has been through it. Thanks for the replies so far!

3 days because of the OP's port of embarkation. Not all cruises. 

Boosters are necessary for certain ports of call that the OP may be visiting. Not all cruises. 

Edited by BirdTravels

13 hours ago, Cruiseandgamble said:

I'm embarking in Rome on Tuesday, so according to their chart the earliest I could test was today, which I did (negative too, whew!).  If you're sailing from a US port, it's 2 days.  The chart below is in the FAQs section of the SailSafe site (https://www.ncl.com/sail-safe), first question:

image.png.8f639a9d6bd6c8318e84c0613ce55851.png

Amazing thanks for this! Very helpful.

I board Tuesday June 28th