Ledgends of San Juan

porky113

We just got back from San Juan:

We had pre-arranged a tour with Debbie.

We had read a negative thread about her cancellation Policy and went to her web page to read it our selves. It was clear on her Policy, what she expected of us and what we should expect of her.

My wife and I took her market tour on Monday morning before our cruise as we had all day. She met us at the place in the Condodo across from the church 10 minutes before our tour. There where 6 of us who started the tour. She explained everything along our short walk to the market what to expect in this tour.

When we got to the small market she was able to explain how each fruit and vegetable was brought to her counrty, from what country and why it was brought to Porto Rico.

At first I wasn't sure whether I would like the tour but I a 50 year old male who really enjoyed it.

We sampled all her fruits which she had freshly prepared before the tour. Come hungry because there was lot's and you get to meet most of the vendors who seem to really like the way she was presenting the tour.

She has also come up with an idea on how you can try the root plants and vegetables which have to be cooked. ( sweet potatoes, plangton, etc.)

We where the first to try her new experiment. She had a local Restaurant cook up 3 dishes and for less then $10.00 each we had lunch and a soda.

(I am not sure on the exact amount but it was less than $10.00 because I had a beer.) (I think more along $6.00)

We really enjoyed her market tour and it is a shame that someone on another thread made negative comment's about something without even trying the product.

Hope you take advantage of one of her tours because we where glad we did.

Ed & Gail Bartlett

Glad you enjoyed Debbie and Legends.

We went on a tour with her 02/15/05 A.M. and really enjoyed it.

We are trying to do a part #2 with her 01/12/07 when we are again in San Juan.

Very professional don't you agree?

Glad you enjoyed Debbie and Legends.

We went on a tour with her 02/15/05 A.M. and really enjoyed it.

We are trying to do a part #2 with her 01/12/07 when we are again in San Juan.

Very professional don't you agree?

The wife and I found her to be very professional and I guess that was one of the features we loved about her. If and when we return we will use her again. Looking forward to one of her new tours to the west coast of the Island in a 6 seater van and taking in the rain forest where her family lives and she grew up.

Ed

Archived