Speciality dining

jimbo1683

I am planning to book a short 3 or 4 night Bahamas cruise in Jan/Feb from Miami. The fare i'm looking at is Free at Sea which includes Speciality Dining. I'm a bit confused though because I have looked at the speciality dining venues on the Joy and virtually all are a la carte. So how does the included speciality dining work? Is there a max value per meal, or is it limited to venues with a cover charge rather than a la carte?

12 minutes ago, jimbo1683 said:

So how does the included speciality dining work?

Book any venue of either type that you wish.  At the a-la-carte venues your only restriction should be a single entree, other courses can have multiple items ordered.  Some items have an up-charge if you're using a SDP credit.

I' thought I responded to a thread on this exact topic recently (I mean, it comes up, A LOT) but I couldn't find it.

1 minute ago, hallux said:

Book any venue of either type that you wish.  At the a-la-carte venues your only restriction should be a single entree, other courses can have multiple items ordered.  Some items have an up-charge if you're using a SDP credit.

I' thought I responded to a thread on this exact topic recently (I mean, it comes up, A LOT) but I couldn't find it.

Thank you. I've actually just realised its the Pearl, not the Joy. The description of the cruise states the Joy but the title of the cruise states the Pearl! No wonder I couldnt find the cabin number recommended.