Timing of cruise documents, check-in, etc...

August 28, 2022 Harmony will be our first cruise in several years. When will we be able to determine our check-in time and have cruise documents? Is there a set date? Is this done on the website or app or both? Also, would like to print out luggage tags. Any insight would help. Thank you!   Also, are the boarding times distributed randomly or first come first serve?

Edited by BobNoxious

4 minutes ago, BobNoxious said:

August 28, 2022 Harmony will be our first cruise in several years. When will we be able to determine our check-in time and have cruise documents? Is there a set date? Is this done on the website or app or both? Also, would like to print out luggage tags. Any insight would help. Thank you!   Also, are the boarding times distributed randomly or first come first serve?

if you look on the app and click on check in it should give you the date the check in will be available……usually it will be about 45 days before sailing.  

At the time you do your check in you will be able to select the time to arrive at the port.  This is on a first come, first serve basis so the earlier you check in the better chance you have to get an early check in time.

Luggage tags will be available at about 30 days before sailing.  You can find those on the app or website…

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GTO-Girl said:

if you look on the app and click on check in it should give you the date the check in will be available……usually it will be about 45 days before sailing.  

At the time you do your check in you will be able to select the time to arrive at the port.  This is on a first come, first serve basis so the earlier you check in the better chance you have to get an early check in time.

Luggage tags will be available at about 30 days before sailing.  You can find those on the app or website…

Thanks GTO-Girl!!!   One more (probably silly) question - can I check in for both myself and my wife (same room) on the app on MY phone - or does she need to do her own checkin on her app on her phone?

Nope, you can check in anyone on your reservation or anyone linked from another reservation.  On the app ONLY (not on the website) you can go directly to arrival time, secure your desired time and do the rest of the check in later.

• Like 2

I look at the APP and then put a reminder in my Calendar.  Have all of them in the Calendar for the rest of this year so I know when I can go in and do my check in and get my boarding time.  We want to check in as early as possible, so I do check in as soon as I can.