Best cruise prices

Book as early as you can. If it goes down,they will adjust your price. If it goes up, you saved money.

Absolutely correct! I learned the hard way... seeing a great price for an Alaskan cruise over a year out. But I hesitated to book. Next time I looked it was $100 higher, then $200, then $300. As Corby says, you have nothing to lose, but everything to gain:)

Book as early as you can.

Or as late as you can...when they are trying to fill up the ship.

I saw a HH this week on Rhapsody (7 nts)....$399 inside cabin with a 150% single supplement (in other words, you don't have to pay double). I can't live my life here at home for $600 per week!

Tracy

Find a TA that is willing to rebate part of their commission. You can save hundreds per person.

How much commission do you think TA's make? If you book a cruise rate of $600 per person, TA's make $60 to $90 per person on that cruise.

Go to the RCI website. Use the search feature to find a cruise you want. At the bottom of the page you can click on 'check all dates'. Scroll through the dates of that cruise and find the lowest base fares. they are usually in Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec. Holidays are always high.

Late Nov and early Dec are usually good times to cruise as far as price and weather.

How much commission do you think TA's make? If you book a cruise rate of $600 per person, TA's make $60 to $90 per person on that cruise.

Not trying to be rude but what difference does that make? If a TA is willing to rebate their commision it doesn't hurt to ask, does it? Hey, sixty bucks is sixty bucks.

I wish I could book on the off months, but DD is a teacher and I work at the same school. We can only go when school's are on break. Although we are a private school and usualy get a week before Christmas off. Most other schools around here only get a day or two. Does anyone know how this week is? Can't spend a whole lot because we are doing the Grand Canyon, summer 2007.

Not trying to be rude but what difference does that make? If a TA is willing to rebate their commision it doesn't hurt to ask, does it? Hey, sixty bucks is sixty bucks.

I guess you didn't read the other poster's quote. In case you missed it, here it is.....

Originally Posted by EASYTRAVEL777

Find a TA that is willing to rebate part of their commission. You can save hundreds per person.

My point is that you cannot save hundreds per person on a cruise unless you are paying thousands per person to begin with.

Are you aware that if that TA that rebates commission goes out of business before the cruise line gets their final payment, you will owe the cruise line the FULL amount?

Archived