Free Mens Sauna on Summit?

FrannyK

Is there a free mens sauna on Summit.  I've read that new cabins have taken it's place and I've read that it's still there (in gym locker room?)  but very small and only fits 4 people.  Which is true?

• 5 months later...
On 6/21/2022 at 10:10 AM, FrannyK said:

Is there a free mens sauna on Summit.  I've read that new cabins have taken it's place and I've read that it's still there (in gym locker room?)  but very small and only fits 4 people.  Which is true?

During the Revolution update they took the original women's spa/gym locker room and redesigned it to hold both the men's AND women's locker rooms. The men's locker room was removed to add more cabins. The new locker room is tight (Admittedly the previous locker rooms, with the great windowed saunas, were larger than needed for that size ship) but has all the necessary features;lockers, Individual stall showers, toilets, sinks, and a small, fully glass enclosed sauna. Yes, it holds about 4 comfortably and six squeezed in. It's still free to use for all guests.

• Like 1

We did actually find the sauna in the mens locker room so worked out perfect for my DH.  Also, we each had one day use of the spa sauna and he was able to use my day plus his.  Celebrity was really a nice ship, we really enjoyed it.  There were hardly any kids at all even though it was summer so that was a bonus (just the two of us this time) and unique for a summer cruise.  Ended up with covid on night 5 of the cruise so it was a shorter cruise than I had planned LOL