Rocks in water at Cocoa Cay

7 minutes ago, GMomKassie said:

I read something about having to walk on rocks to go into Ocean on Cocoa Cay.  Are there any beaches where there are no rocks?

I did not have that experience in Coco Cay. Was perfect.  

There are spots with sea grass.  I have not found any rocks.  Beaches are clean and a great place to relax for the day.  Plenty of fish in the shallows you can spot just walking in waist deep water.

The area by the floating bar (south beach) is tidal, and there are several spots where the bedrock is visible. There are also areas where there are “holes” in the water from erosion. The Chill Island beach on the other hand is groomed for kids and swimming so there is mostly sand with pea sized pebbles. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GMomKassie said:

I read something about having to walk on rocks to go into Ocean on Cocoa Cay.  Are there any beaches where there are no rocks?

we never have issues with rocks out there.  We sit at Chill Beach to the left of Wacky Seagull.  But that whole area, never have had any issues with rocks.  We go into the water with bare feet all the time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ptf2009 said:

Is the water warm in the ocean AND in the pool at CoCo Cay? We will be there next week.

Ocean water will be totally warm, it is late June. Pool water is not heated but still should be okay at this time of the year.