Rome Shuttle Limousine?

Twilightstar18

I haven't used them, but I highly recommend, Shared Shuttle.

We just got back from our cruise last week and due to a missed connection, we had to book them at the last minute. They were reliable and very reasonably priced, and worth the door to door service they provided.

You can find them here: https://sharedshuttle.it/

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 10:30 AM, trotzoll said:

I haven't used them, but I highly recommend, Shared Shuttle.

We just got back from our cruise last week and due to a missed connection, we had to book them at the last minute. They were reliable and very reasonably priced, and worth the door to door service they provided.

You can find them here: https://sharedshuttle.it/

Thank you for the suggestion!  I will definately look into them for our cruise in October!

• Like 1

We just got back from our cruise and wanted to follow up on our experience after deciding to go ahead and book with the company. They were great!!  All communication was easy and quick through WhatsApp. I booked both the transfer to Civitavecchia as well as the return ahead of time. I was able to message them the day before each transfer to confirm details of the driver who would be picking up. The driver was always early, and at pick up on disembarking could easily be found  by the ship. The cost was very reasonable- less than the other sites  I found,  120E each way (for 2 adults + 2 kids but we did not have a lot of luggage so fit in a sedan). For the return, I had to prepay a 50 E deposit and the balance the day of. I had booked them because the other recommended transfer companies were all booked up for the dates and found this company through an old cc thread. 

Everything went so well, that I booked the company for a transfer to the airport when leaving Rome. 

• Like 1