Difficulty Contacting Azamara?

SomersetCruiser999

That’s them closed again now and still no answer. I’ve tried from 8.30am to 8pm today holding for over two hours at times or just holding for short periods and trying again a few minutes later. The latest suggestions were to ring at 7pm or just before 8pm, I did both, no reply. Tomorrow I’ll have to start work late to try at 8.30am, this is getting stupid now 😡

12 minutes ago, DebbieMacG said:

That’s them closed again now and still no answer. I’ve tried from 8.30am to 8pm today holding for over two hours at times or just holding for short periods and trying again a few minutes later. The latest suggestions were to ring at 7pm or just before 8pm, I did both, no reply. Tomorrow I’ll have to start work late to try at 8.30am, this is getting stupid now 😡

Agree, hopefully Miami will take some action although it’s hard to see what can be done short term. To answer your earlier question I was assured last week that they won’t cancel a deposited booking without contacting the customer first, and given the current situation they would be silly to do so. 
I will be joining you on the phone trail, or should it be trial, tomorrow so good luck.

I don’t suppose anyone knows who is the best person to contact at Miami via email or post? I have some post cruise issues to discuss but hard to find out best contact in the Miami office. 

Phoned 8.30am and after listening to Azamara U.K. messages received an instant answer! 

Not sure if it’s significant but when it comes to options I selected 3 for direct bookings and 2 for new bookings it takes you to the same team, don’t trust phone systems with too many options.

Hi everyone just to let you know we managed to get through this morning by ringing as soon as they opened at 8.30am I was on one phone and OH on another, he chose shore excursions and got through after half an hour, I was still on hold but she took the payments for all three cruises. She said they are very short staffed as several staff have quit and their replacements are still getting trained, that combined with the flight issues is causing huge problems for them. She’s going to feed back that an online way to pay final payments is essential and will help reduce call times for other guests as well. 
Thanks for your help 🙂

• Like 7