Hotels in Madrid and Barcelona

millybess

24 minutes ago, SantaFe1 said:

We are also big fans of Luggage Forward.  After we got it free on our Viking WC, we never went back.  I can certainly do two days pre cruise in Athens and two days post cruise in Barcelona with just our carry on luggage.  Sounds like we are kindred spirits.  I thought the beneath the skin tour  looked quite interesting, too.

I have to say SanteFe1, we have never used Luggage Forward before. I’m somewhat nervous about it, but you and others on this forum have eased my fears (somewhat😊) and I’m sure it’s better than hauling our bags around Spain on and off trains and in and out of hotels. 

Edited by millybess
Typo

We have had nothing but excellent experiences with them.  You can track your bags, and know exactly when they have arrived to your destination.  There is a LF thread on here somewhere, where many people have shared their experiences.  

16 minutes ago, SantaFe1 said:

We have had nothing but excellent experiences with them.  You can track your bags, and know exactly when they have arrived to your destination.  There is a LF thread on here somewhere, where many people have shared their experiences.  

Thanks. Yes, I know the thread. I never put valuables in checked luggage, but still……unlocked bugs me a little.