Allure Solarium Bistro on Embarkation Day

While we were on the Quantum, not Allure, we always had breakfast at the Solarium Cafe.  So nice and quiet.  It had a smaller menu, but still enough for a satisfying breakfast.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, luv2sailAgain said:

Any experience with the Bistro being open/not open on boarding day? We will be sailing on Allure in two weeks and making my embarkation plans. TIA

If you are on the cruise on the 9th we will also be on it. 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 We definitely need another cruise.😁

It was open in April and May when we were there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

If you are on the cruise on the 9th we will also be on it. 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 We definitely need another cruise.😁

It was open in April and May when we were there.

Great, thank you! Yes, we will be sailing on the 9th. We were in Alaska on the Ovation a couple weeks ago. It was very cold, rainy, and windy for a couple days. Now I am wondering about the opposite on Allure.🙂

I was wondering about the temperature of the Solarium while docked in FLL. I was thinking of packing my bathing suit in my carry on this time in order to enjoy the pool. We have the 11:00 am boarding time and was considering some pool time. But I wonder if the Solarium would be crazy hot when the ship is not in motion.

Any thoughts?

On ships with a Solarium Bar on 16 (like Allure) there is a fairly large shaded area around the bar with around 40 loungers plus couches and chairs.  Can be noisy, but much cooler than down below.