Speciality Dinning discount

LLOM

Good Evening,

I am just wondering if Sindu, and the Epicurean restaurants offer discount on the first and second night dinning as they did before the pandemic, 

has anyone been on recently who could tell us please.

Thank you 

Thank you , we have booked before on embarkation day and got a discount but I can’t remember how much it was , we really enjoyed both restaurants , we don’t go till late September , I will see if we can pre book, if not then it will be straight to customer service desk when we embark ! 

12 hours ago, LLOM said:

Thank you , we have booked before on embarkation day and got a discount but I can’t remember how much it was , we really enjoyed both restaurants , we don’t go till late September , I will see if we can pre book, if not then it will be straight to customer service desk when we embark ! 

Last September on Iona Epicurean we asked at the dining desk and got Epicurean half price on the first night 

In March on Iona we went to the dining desk and there was no discounts in Epicurean.

Epicurean then was £28pppn but £22pppn paid on line before the cruise which we booked on line for Pauline's birthday meal.

Our 8.5% peninsular discount was also taken off the on line price automatically.

We ended up going to Epicurean 7 nights out of the 14 night cruise.

Edited by grapau27

Thank you both for replying, I have just looked at our account to see if I could book epicurean it just says book onboard, it is not till September so that could be the reason although I have just read a post were they have heard that some of the speciality restaurants may be closed ( Iona , which is the one we are on ! )for their upcoming cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 6:32 PM, LLOM said:

Good Evening,

I am just wondering if Sindu, and the Epicurean restaurants offer discount on the first and second night dinning as they did before the pandemic, 

has anyone been on recently who could tell us please.

Thank you 

Just think yourself lucky if they are actually open…………….

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, scifimonkey said:

Just think yourself lucky if they are actually open…………….

As you’ll have seen in the media, and perhaps experienced in many hospitality and leisure venues in the UK, there are currently supply chain challenges as well as global staff shortages. Cruise ships are no exception. Despite this, we are, of course, fully committed to giving you the most wonderful holiday possible while we may have to make the occasional change. Currently, opening days and times in our speciality restaurants are being affected as well as service in some bars. Please bear with us – your patience is hugely appreciated.

Apologies if this has been posted before but have just seen this in some recent P&O documentation relating to a future cruise. So it looks as though speciality restaurants may or may not be open - or only open on some evenings? And may vary from ship to ship. 

Edited by kruzseeka