Joining of our 2 Oceania Accounts into 1

rhohea

I have  done 40 Oceania cruises so far but none since COVID hit. Disembarked Jan 5, 2020 from our last cruise.

My husband has 32 cruises with Oceania.   I have to admit to not following CC since this time.    But we now have 2 cruises booked.

While checking my Oceania Club Account I noticed O have combined our accounts together, showing 40 cruises.

Has this happened to anyone else or can anyone explain why this has happened.   Email to O has gone unanswered.

Thank you.  Rhohea

2 hours ago, rhohea said:

I have  done 40 Oceania cruises so far but none since COVID hit. Disembarked Jan 5, 2020 from our last cruise.

My husband has 32 cruises with Oceania.   I have to admit to not following CC since this time.    But we now have 2 cruises booked.

While checking my Oceania Club Account I noticed O have combined our accounts together, showing 40 cruises.

Has this happened to anyone else or can anyone explain why this has happened.   Email to O has gone unanswered.

Thank you.  Rhohea

Too little info. 
Oceania cruise credits are based on length of a cruise rather than number of cruises. Thus, someone with fewer but longer cruises might have more cruise credits than his/her partner.

Not sure what you mean about “combined” accounts. Once you register your newly booked cruise or even if you just sign into the O website you should be able to see the cruise credits YOU have. Your partner would have to have their own O account to see their cruise credits.

As for emailing O, you’re better off calling.

13 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Too little info. 
Oceania cruise credits are based on length of a cruise rather than number of cruises. Thus, someone with fewer but longer cruises might have more cruise credits than his/her partner.

Not sure what you mean about “combined” accounts. Once you register your newly booked cruise or even if you just sign into the O website you should be able to see the cruise credits YOU have. Your partner would have to have their own O account to see their cruise credits.

As for emailing O, you’re better off calling.

If you re read my original post my question is not about my cruise credits ( after 40 cruises I know how credits work).

My husband & I both had our own accounts but some time over the last 2.5 years since I last logged in to our accounts they have been combined into 1 account.  My question is why would this happen.

As you can see from my address I live in Australia and you have been on these boards long enough to know we have great difficulty getting any information out of Australia's O office.  Let alone correct information.    Phoning the US and sitting in a que for some times a long wait is very expensive.

So again my question is why would our 2 accounts we had for years now appear as I account in my name?   My husbands list of cruises does not appear and he has done several cruises different to me.

Thank you again for any info.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rhohea said:

If you re read my original post my question is not about my cruise credits ( after 40 cruises I know how credits work).

My husband & I both had our own accounts but some time over the last 2.5 years since I last logged in to our accounts they have been combined into 1 account.  My question is why would this happen.

As you can see from my address I live in Australia and you have been on these boards long enough to know we have great difficulty getting any information out of Australia's O office.  Let alone correct information.    Phoning the US and sitting in a que for some times a long wait is very expensive.

So again my question is why would our 2 accounts we had for years now appear as I account in my name?   My husbands list of cruises does not appear and he has done several cruises different to me.

Thank you again for any info.

If you know how to remove “cookies” from whatever internet browser you are using on whichever device you’re using, delete anything with “Oceania” in the cookie name. Have your husband do the same thing. After that, get out of the browser and then reopen it and go to the O website and login to your account. Check to see if your list of cruises is now correct. If so (or even if not), have your husband do the same thing to see if his list has reappeared.

If the cookie dump doesn’t work, you will need to contact O - even if it means just pressing the OZ office for assistance. You might also ask them for the direct email address of personnel in Miami who manage the O Club.

• Like 1