Radiance from Long Beach- the journey, the cruise, the vibe- lotsa pix!!

geonurse

It was getting close to 4 pm so we headed back to check out and enjoyed the lobby bar and cafe, people watching and WiFi until it was time to Uber to Lax! 
I hope you’ve enjoyed my review and that it gets you excited for your next cruise from Long Beach - we loved everything about our little getaway❣️
Wash your hands a lot, don’t sneeze on anyone ( or let them sneeze on you)  and ENJOY YOUR LIFE- every moment is precious and not to be wasted…..
Happy Cruising!♥️

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, geonurse said:

It was getting close to 4 pm so we headed back to check out and enjoyed the lobby bar and cafe, people watching and WiFi until it was time to Uber to Lax! 
I hope you’ve enjoyed my review and that it gets you excited for your next cruise from Long Beach - we loved everything about our little getaway❣️
Wash your hands a lot, don’t sneeze on anyone ( or let them sneeze on you)  and ENJOY YOUR LIFE- every moment is precious and not to be wasted…..
Happy Cruising!♥️

thanks for your great review!  I am on the Panorama in September and really enjoyed all your pictures of Mexico and Long Beach

• Like 2

1 minute ago, redsox1584 said:

thanks for your great review!  I am on the Panorama in September and really enjoyed all your pictures of Mexico and Long Beach

You are so welcome….You are in for a treat! The Panorama looks wonderful 👍🏻♥️

• Like 1

18 hours ago, geonurse said:

I’m pretty sure it was an entree first night, but now you have me wondering! 😍The menu was pretty much the same as always, but we always find plenty in the main dining

You will love having cabin on deck 9! 

How was your room mini fridge? We sailed Radiance Feb 28,2022 in 9226, our refrigerator did zero cooling. Pulled out & found NO condensor just a a fan. Basically a plastic box. Missed June 13 cancelled, rebooked Aug same cabin area.

Thanks for the wonderful review.  We have the Radiance and Panorama booked for April, 2024 (side by side).  I know it's a long way off but you made me excited to go on them.  I have only been on one Carnival cruise on the Legend.  I have two more booked on the Pride (back to back) in May/June 2023. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Buffettfan 225 said:

How was your room mini fridge? We sailed Radiance Feb 28,2022 in 9226, our refrigerator did zero cooling. Pulled out & found NO condensor just a a fan. Basically a plastic box. Missed June 13 cancelled, rebooked Aug same cabin area.

We had no issues with our mini fridge-kept that Diet Coke and water nice and cold… I would hope the steward could switch out fridges if one was broken…..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

Thanks for the wonderful review.  We have the Radiance and Panorama booked for April, 2024 (side by side).  I know it's a long way off but you made me excited to go on them.  I have only been on one Carnival cruise on the Legend.  I have two more booked on the Pride (back to back) in May/June 2023. 

Oooh that sounds perfect! You’ll have the best time…..and the anticipation is half the fun….. that’s why I try to always have a future cruise booked at all times😍

13 hours ago, geonurse said:

We had no issues with our mini fridge-kept that Diet Coke and water nice and cold… I would hope the steward could switch out fridges if one was broken…..

they checked it…supposedly nothing to change or “all work like that” 🙄

made do with ice. Thanks now have the facts

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madera cruiser said:

Liked that ship as Victory... Love it as Radiance!

Sailed in May and did the same Rosarito lobster excursion. Pedro is a great guide. did you stop and sample pulque?

👍🏻 He certainly is! We didn’t stop to sample the pulque as he gave us extra time in rosarito to shop….I think that was why🤔

Everyone: late last night I booked us the Panorama to Mexico for February 2023🇲🇽💃🙌🏻🎉🎉🎉

my hubby doesn’t know yet!🤣

Got us a Havana Aft Wrap Balcony- counting the days!!!
( but first we do an inside cabin on deck 17 of the Mardi Gras December 2022-  he knows about that one lol❣️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, geonurse said:

Everyone: late last night I booked us the Panorama to Mexico for February 2023🇲🇽💃🙌🏻🎉🎉🎉

my hubby doesn’t know yet!🤣

Got us a Havana Aft Wrap Balcony- counting the days!!!
( but first we do an inside cabin on deck 17 of the Mardi Gras December 2022-  he knows about that one lol❣️

Love the Panorama have sailed on her 3 times now you will hav a great time.

• Like 2

How long was the trip to the lobster lunch excursion? Wife and I are considering that for our upcoming cruise, but one of us abhors being in the car longer than 20 minutes. Based on what we read on the Carnival excursion, it sounds like an hour or so bus ride, is that accurate?

3 hours ago, Nike4000 said:

How long was the trip to the lobster lunch excursion? Wife and I are considering that for our upcoming cruise, but one of us abhors being in the car longer than 20 minutes. Based on what we read on the Carnival excursion, it sounds like an hour or so bus ride, is that accurate?

Yes- about 45 minutes in that tour bus …..we were a bit wary of it too, but the guide was so engaging it flew right by! Also our LTE on our phones( Verizon) was active the whole ride…👍🏻

23 hours ago, geonurse said:

Yes- about 45 minutes in that tour bus …..we were a bit wary of it too, but the guide was so engaging it flew right by! Also our LTE on our phones( Verizon) was active the whole ride…👍🏻

Welp, that sealed the deal. My wi... I mean the person in our party who doesn't like long car rides said that there's no way the lobster is worth 90 minutes in a bus. Thanks for the response, looks like we're exploring whatever is near the pier in Ensenada. 

• Haha 2

Thank you for doing this review.  I really enjoyed reading about your trip and loved that you posted so many pictures. Enjoy the next two cruises you have booked.  Hope your husband is happily surprised.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Thank you for doing this review.  I really enjoyed reading about your trip and loved that you posted so many pictures. Enjoy the next two cruises you have booked.  Hope your husband is happily surprised.   

Thank you so much! I hope so too…….🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1