Dining room menu in app

I know Royal Caribbean's IT department is less than stellar so this is probably another glitch, but just curious!

A while back I looked at the menus for our upcoming cruise in the app and I could see them just fine. But now all I can see for menus is the kid's menu and the vegan menu for the main dining room. Is this some funny glitch or did I somehow get labeled as a vegan in our registration somewhere? Kudos to those of you that follow a vegan diet, but "tahini banana softserve" does not sound particularly appetizing as the only dessert option! Obviously I can ask for a regular menu when we get there, I just thought this was funny! Our cruise is 3 weeks from now so they should have the menu set. 

Just now, akb5k said:

I know Royal Caribbean's IT department is less than stellar so this is probably another glitch, but just curious!

A while back I looked at the menus for our upcoming cruise in the app and I could see them just fine. But now all I can see for menus is the kid's menu and the vegan menu for the main dining room. Is this some funny glitch or did I somehow get labeled as a vegan in our registration somewhere? Kudos to those of you that follow a vegan diet, but "tahini banana softserve" does not sound particularly appetizing as the only dessert option! Obviously I can ask for a regular menu when we get there, I just thought this was funny! Our cruise is 3 weeks from now so they should have the menu set. 

We had a ton of dining menus, bar menus, etc just disappear from the app about two weeks prior to sailing. On embarkation day they all popped up accurately again.

22 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Perhaps that will help them decide what night(s) to eat in specialty restaurants. Perhaps they are just excited. Perhaps they are bored.

More importantly... Why are you judging how others choose to make decisions? Does it bother you or harm you in some way?

Also, the OP said their cruise is in 3 weeks.

Well for us it's not 6 months, it's 3 weeks. Partly just curious and getting excited about our trip, but also trying to plan what nights we might decide to stay later in port or do a specialty restaurant and skip the main dining.

Just now, akb5k said:

Well for us it's not 6 months, it's 3 weeks. Partly just curious and getting excited about our trip, but also trying to plan what nights we might decide to stay later in port or do a specialty restaurant and skip the main dining.

No reason to explain yourself to that poster. After having not cruised since 2019, you have no idea how many times I looked at the menus (bars included) before my 5/29 cruise, lol.

Hope the app cooperates so you can plan accordingly.