Seattle luggage storage

Danmar48

We will be sailing on the Carnival Spirit at the end of July . When we disembark we had planned on using Port Valet so we could spend a few hours before traveling to the airport for our flight. I signed up for the service because our airline and Carnival Spirt both were listed. I received a confirmation and I thought all was good. I decided to verify that all was still good and a customer service rep for Port Valet told me that Carnival is not participating as of yet. She did say they were working on it. So my question is does anyone know of luggage storage at the port for a few hours in case they are not up and running when we are there. Thanks for any input.

I cruise recent from Seattle and use port valet. It was great, Hope you can use it. To answer you question. When walking around Pike Place we saw this store "The Purple Store" and they had a sign that they check your luggage.

In the past there has been luggage storage at the cruise terminals until 3:30pm. The problem is that the terminal you’ll be arriving at is 3 miles from the downtown area and you’d have to cab back to pick up your bags before going to the airport. Really inconvenient.  The Edgewater Hotel stores bags for non-guests. You could cab/uber to there and then head off for some exploring. Similar issue would be getting back to pick up your bags before heading to the airport. Your few hours of exploring would be very limited with the time you’d be spending on the baggage storage. Hopefully someone will chime in with a better solution.

In Seattle today. We stored bags at The Purple Store, booked via LuggageHero but I wouldn’t bother with that, just show up with your bags. There is also a place close to the market Smoke Plus that will store bags. Appears cheaper. 

Purple Store did a great job. Very professional and courteous. 

• Thanks 1