Hair Style Salon Specials on board the Oasis of The Seas

Hello All,

I never see the salon specials for hair styles ever go on sale in the cruise planner when most everything else does (Ex: beverage, soda package, excursions) 

Do they run hair style specials onboard during the cruise? I vaguely remember since my last cruise.

If anyone has the daily specials from the activity sheets from a recent cruise on the Oasis of the Seas, can you please share it. It would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.  :)

Edited by loving2cruise
Re-wording

We've used the salon often, my husband more often than me.  Now that you mention it, I've  never seen a special for a  hair cut/style.  

There is a crown and anchor discount ( not sure of all the levels) but we get 20% off, so the price wasn't too much more than at home.  However, the price seemed to increase since the return to sailing and my husband remarked that it was more than in the past.  They do a good job, but we find that they cut our hair to look great that day. (not necessarily a bad thing).   My stylist at home seems to cut a bit more and I grow into it in a week or so.  

They might run a special on a blow out.  Never paid much attention to that

Hope this  helps. 

M

I have never seen a haircut special onboard or on cruise planner.    I know there are some other spa treatments that you can get cheaper rate on port days or even embarkment than other days, on cruise planner - not sure that applies once onboard. 

4 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We've used the salon often, my husband more often than me.  Now that you mention it, I've  never seen a special for a  hair cut/style.  

There is a crown and anchor discount ( not sure of all the levels) but we get 20% off, so the price wasn't too much more than at home.  However, the price seemed to increase since the return to sailing and my husband remarked that it was more than in the past.  They do a good job, but we find that they cut our hair to look great that day. (not necessarily a bad thing).   My stylist at home seems to cut a bit more and I grow into it in a week or so.  

They might run a special on a blow out.  Never paid much attention to that

Hope this  helps. 

M

Thank you for your feedback. I didnt even think of the discount. I am a diamond member, not sure if I get the benefits for that, but I will definately look into it.

Thanks again

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have never seen a haircut special onboard or on cruise planner.    I know there are some other spa treatments that you can get cheaper rate on port days or even embarkment than other days, on cruise planner - not sure that applies once onboard. 

Thank you for your response.