2 couples splitting them up, they have better offer

helene109

It can be done. Just book the best offers as guest 1 on both cabins with the second couple split between the cabins. You can simply get additional keys made once onboard and put the traveling couples back together once you are there. Of course you will want to have the discussion with the other couple prior to booking to discuss who gets the OBC. Sometimes the OBC doesn't offset the rate per person. Case in point we have booked with $500 OBC with a decent rate and my daughter has $200 OBC with a different rate but when you compare the offers the bottom line after deducting the OBC was almost identical.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dadofsix said:

It can be done. Just book the best offers as guest 1 on both cabins with the second couple split between the cabins. You can simply get additional keys made once onboard and put the traveling couples back together once you are there. Of course you will want to have the discussion with the other couple prior to booking to discuss who gets the OBC. Sometimes the OBC doesn't offset the rate per person. Case in point we have booked with $500 OBC with a decent rate and my daughter has $200 OBC with a different rate but when you compare the offers the bottom line after deducting the OBC was almost identical.

The other couple each of them has $500! So I would put of them in each room and one of us in each of their rooms. So then both rooms get $500 OBC. Then we just get additional keys at guest services. But it could be more of a hassle with check in.

We just did it a few weeks ago.  I had booked with my grandson in my room so only I had to get the drink package.  Once onboard, my daughter decided she wanted the package so we switched them out.  The only drawback was her cabin no longer had a platinum person in it so they didn't get the right luggage tags.  We were doing self disembarkation so it didn't matter.