Charter Cruise 23-30 July.2022 from Southampton.

upwarduk

Recently, I have seen questions about excursions to Belfast and Holyhead ‘at the end of July.’

Our cruise on 30 thJuly is a Mediterranean cruise, so is obviously not visiting either Belfast or Holyhead.

I did a search and one UK TA is advertising Spain and Portugal for the above dates, but say this cruise is no longer available.

I am curious as to whether this is now a Charter cruise and who is chartering the ship.

Being rather concerned, as I have read that some Charters are ‘booze cruises.’

i suppose being selfish, I am hoping that areas of the ship will not be damaged by over zealous passengers.

Edited by upwarduk

The July 30 cruise is bookable in Celebrity MX site, cabins available in all the categories. It's a 14 nights cruise to the Mediterranean, The July 23 it's not displayed

14 Nights Spain & Italian Mediterranean

Edited by gerelmx

I can assure you that a charter will not be a booze cruise.  Celebrity will and has removed rowdy and rude individuals at the next port and left them at the pier.  On a Caribbean music cruise a few years ago they returned to Florida minus almost 200 passengers.

Being on a charter where about 1/2 or more are part of a group was strange - the good was some of the group will welcome you and want to socialize a bit.  The notvso good is the groups can take over various venues on board.