G221

sagaris

I have just checked the itinerary for our cruise and got a bit of a shock😢.

Monday 4rd July - Stavanger - no change

Tuesday 5th July - was Olden - now Nordfjord - sail by

Wednesday 6th July - was Hellesylt , Geranger and Gerangerfjord cruising only- now Nordfjord - sail by

Thur 7th July - was Hauesund - no change.

At this rate we will just be doing a round trip to Norway.

I think this is the nail in the coffin as far as cruising with P&O goes, even free slippers and another pin don't make up for all the changes.😢

Our original cruise was cancelled due to covid, we had booked a balcony at a brilliant price, but had to have an inside when we rebooked as the offer was no longer available even though P&O cancelled and now all these port changes have put a real dampener on the cruise.

Molly (not a happy bunny)

I am on the cruise after you, and yes the itinerary you posted is what it says for ours also. However, when I look on shore excursions all the Olden and Hellesylt excursions are still available. So I think the itinerary is an error. Hoping I'm not too much the optimist tho! You'd like to think we'd have been told by now if the itinerary changed that much.

On 6/27/2022 at 7:43 PM, sagaris said:

I have just checked the itinerary for our cruise and got a bit of a shock😢.

Monday 4rd July - Stavanger - no change

Tuesday 5th July - was Olden - now Nordfjord - sail by

Wednesday 6th July - was Hellesylt , Geranger and Gerangerfjord cruising only- now Nordfjord - sail by

Thur 7th July - was Hauesund - no change.

At this rate we will just be doing a round trip to Norway.

I think this is the nail in the coffin as far as cruising with P&O goes, even free slippers and another pin don't make up for all the changes.😢

Our original cruise was cancelled due to covid, we had booked a balcony at a brilliant price, but had to have an inside when we rebooked as the offer was no longer available even though P&O cancelled and now all these port changes have put a real dampener on the cruise.

Molly (not a happy bunny)

This seems to happen to all Ionas Norwegian itineraries (it happened to ours last month).  A few weeks before departure it looks as though Olden and Hellesylt have been removed, when they haven’t. Something to do with the “cruise bys” taking priority over the actual port when being displayed on the cruise personaliser. It’s a shame that P&O can’t get this sorted, because it has confused/upset many cruisers.