Anthem Of The Seas Owners Suite 12238

Hello All, 

We sailed the Anthem from Southampton from June 17th until the 24th. 

What a spectacular cruise and such an amazing experience for the family.  Here is a video of Owners Suite 12238 which we won through Royal UP 2 weeks before sailing.  We bid just 5.00 above the minimum, and originally had a Junior Suite.  

In all honesty we enjoyed this cabin more than the Crown Loft on Harmony back in 2019. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the video.  You did a great job panning -- sometimes I almost get dizzy following some videos!

Interested in the comparison to the Crown Loft. We have an OS on the Oasis in September for the first time. We actually changed from a CL to try an OS. 

mac_tlc

• Like 1

I also prefer the OS to a CLS.  This is the first time I've seen an OS on a Q class.  LOVE the second toilet room but I would miss the bidet.  I love the bidet in other OS.

Unlike with the GS, that full wall separating the living area from the BR does not make the suite feel small.  I really hate the design of the GS on Q class ships.  The OS has plenty of room.  Very nice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Thanks for the video.  You did a great job panning -- sometimes I almost get dizzy following some videos!

Interested in the comparison to the Crown Loft. We have an OS on the Oasis in September for the first time. We actually changed from a CL to try an OS. 

mac_tlc

The CL is nice of course with a NICE tall ceiling, but seems very narrow.   Never felt that in this OS.  Also the closet space on the Harmony CL was not a lot.  

The OS is perfect for us I think, BUT I would not hesitate to sail in a CL again if given the chance;) 

• Like 2

On 6/28/2022 at 9:59 AM, RFerrington said:

I also prefer the OS to a CLS.  This is the first time I've seen an OS on a Q class.  LOVE the second toilet room but I would miss the bidet.  I love the bidet in other OS.

Unlike with the GS, that full wall separating the living area from the BR does not make the suite feel small.  I really hate the design of the GS on Q class ships.  The OS has plenty of room.  Very nice.

I did notice the GS is a lot smaller than on the Freedom class. 

• Like 1