First time on Celebrity Help Please

Salf777

4 minutes ago, Cap_D said:

We'd add that while menu is a consideration, but ambience and the furniture will vary among dining venues.  Also, do a walk through OVC as a baseline.  You'll likely see some of the same dishes like kabobs, roasts, prime rib, fish, and sides as you would find in the dining rooms. That tour may help you gauge the relative pros and cons of a particular menu or preparation, as well as even the noise level.  Some of the dishes in the dining rooms didn't appear to be plated to order, so at least for those in items, the difference between a dining room and OVC is a small amout of walking and portion control.  

Sorry, as I said Im new whats OVC?

Thanks

46 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

Shorthand for Oceanview Cafe - the buffet.  Of the 4 lines we’ve sailed on, Celebrity’s buffet is the best!

Lunch the last day.  Grilled to order.

B4D4CB0F-3309-4303-B219-5FDD0E7F499C.thumb.jpeg.9e133166a32f833e2f8a4256aab05130.jpeg

Agree.  I forgot about Oceanview Buffet.  Steaks, chicken, grilled to order.  I forget which day of the cruise it happens, but the grill area offers fresh seafood, grilled to order, too.