Celebrity excursion question

mugwood

Booked up for November, sailing out of Port Everglades.

Does Celebrity still do trips to the airport on debark day?

I couldn’t see this option in the app, but didn’t know if it was just too early or they had removed that “excursion”

2 minutes ago, mugwood said:

I couldn’t see this option in the app, but didn’t know if it was just too early or they had removed that “excursion”

Yes.  Usually an airboat and a canal ride or a simple transfer.  If you just want a transfer an Uber is probably easiest as Celebrity uses busses and you need to wait till they fill.

9 minutes ago, mugwood said:

Airport transfer isn’t classified as an excursion.  Purchase it at Guest Relations once on board.

as noted there are also excursions which end at the airport if you have a late flight 

Hi,

Thanks for the responses.

Uber might be an issue given our home location.

I used the word excursion in quotation marks, as I didn’t know what it would be classed as.

have done the bus drop off before and it was fine, also did the taxi option too, bit more costly when broken down over two peeps.

thanks again.

On 6/28/2022 at 12:51 PM, mugwood said:

You would book when on the ship.  We used our OBC and there was no problem in doing so.  The bus filled quickly and before we knew it, we were at the airport.  

On 7/1/2022 at 7:09 AM, keesar said:

You would book when on the ship.  We used our OBC and there was no problem in doing so.  The bus filled quickly and before we knew it, we were at the airport.  

Much obliged to you.

Not in a big rush as there is in the region of 12 hours play before airport departure, so will look out for a day room at a nearby hotel.- hopefully.

Fort Lauderdale offers Bags to Go which is $10 and allows you to store your luggage at the airport.Can always take a cab to the airport, store the luggage, and then a cab ride to the beach for the day.