CARNIVAL SHAREHOLDERS BENEFITS - WHERE TO APPLY

celebrity888

Is anyone experiencing difficulty applying for shareholder benefits with Carnival?  I have a cruise booked with Princess cruises next month and submitted an application on 15 June but have heard nothing, not even an acknowledgement. There used to be a dedicated department at Southampton who processed shareholders obc but that was shut down well before the pandemic.  Has anyone experienced the same experience?  Does anyone have the correct address to apply? 

Thank in advance for you input if you can help.

On 6/29/2022 at 3:51 AM, celebrity888 said:

Is anyone experiencing difficulty applying for shareholder benefits with Carnival?  I have a cruise booked with Princess cruises next month and submitted an application on 15 June but have heard nothing, not even an acknowledgement. There used to be a dedicated department at Southampton who processed shareholders obc but that was shut down well before the pandemic.  Has anyone experienced the same experience?  Does anyone have the correct address to apply? 

Thank in advance for you input if you can help.

Email all of your information. Especially the stock proof. Cover your personal stock number.

email to the following. You will receive a reply in a few min. Once you do. Get the number they sent to you. They will want that number when you call. Now call them asking about your OBC and when will it be applied. Let them know you sent it in once and no reply. That this is the second time. 

That is what I needed to do. They were verry nice and applied it immediately. My cruise was in 3 days when I called. Good luck!

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE  

email for OBC request  to: shareholders@carnival.com
Guest Administration
3655 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178 
Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450 
Fax 305 406 610 

4 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Email all of your information. Especially the stock proof. Cover your personal stock number.

email to the following. You will receive a reply in a few min. Once you do. Get the number they sent to you. They will want that number when you call. Now call them asking about your OBC and when will it be applied. Let them know you sent it in once and no reply. That this is the second time. 

That is what I needed to do. They were verry nice and applied it immediately. My cruise was in 3 days when I called. Good luck!

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE  

email for OBC request  to: shareholders@carnival.com
Guest Administration
3655 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178 
Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450 
Fax 305 406 610 

I believe they said that they are going on a Princess cruise. The email is

sbpcl@princess.com

I hope this helps.