Computer in Millie Royal Suite?

sailorgirl

There's no cardreader. The PC Tower is locked behind the desk. You don't see the computer. You only see the keyboard, mouse and monitor. Follow my link and open the Celebrity Summit 2005 album and you will see pictures of a Celebrity Suite and of the computer.:)

Does anyone know if there is an access port in the suites. The Celebrity Suite we have on Connie has the computer, but I would prefer to use my laptop and VPN into my network at the office rather than using Web mail. Do I have that option in the suites?

Really funny the differences in suites. In both the Celebrity Suites and the Royal Suites I have stayed in the cabinet where the computer was located was unlocked. I was able to connect using the Lan Cable and utilized VPN. From the Celebrity Suite I was able to connect via WiFi very strong signal. The WiFi connection from the Royal Suite was marginal at best.

By the way. There is no charge to utilize the connection to Celebrity's site and to utalize the basic programs on the computer - Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop Elements.

Archived