Question about Adventure Ocean and Shows

Hello,

Our family is looking to book Harmony of the Seas on Aug 28 sailing but had a couple of questions.

1. How is Adventure Ocean operating now? I hear it is time slot based now, do we need to reserve slots before we board or do we book slots once onboard?
    • Worried slots are taken as this would impact if we end up going on the cruise in the first place or not. Kids loved this Kids area and we liked it too.
  2. For Shows, how are those bookings done? We used to book all shows for the week in advance of sailing but I'm hearing those are only done onboard now.

18 hours ago, mkalalian said:

For Shows, how are those bookings done? We used to book all shows for the week in advance of sailing but I'm hearing those are only done onboard now.

Yes, all the bookable shows are done after you board - via the app is probably the most convenient.

19 hours ago, mkalalian said:

Hello,

Our family is looking to book Harmony of the Seas on Aug 28 sailing but had a couple of questions.

1. How is Adventure Ocean operating now? I hear it is time slot based now, do we need to reserve slots before we board or do we book slots once onboard?
    • Worried slots are taken as this would impact if we end up going on the cruise in the first place or not. Kids loved this Kids area and we liked it too.
  2. For Shows, how are those bookings done? We used to book all shows for the week in advance of sailing but I'm hearing those are only done onboard now.

Booking for the shows is being done on board for the ships that require reservations (Oasis class and possibly other class ships).  We are sailing on Adventure, and they don't require reservations.   

According to recent CC posters, they are not currently requiring advanced reservations for Adventure Ocean.  Someone posted about this last week.   That may change if AO capacity is reached frequently (or if they expect to reach capacity on your cruise).  You should post a question or keep an eye on the forum close to when you cruise to see what the status is then.  

sorry - that should have read Adventure is not currently allowing you to book shows in advance, but that may change since other class ships currently have reservations and you should check that and adventure ocean's status closer  to boarding.