Alaska - what an adventure!! A Review of our Quantum Cruise!!

2 hours ago, firewife09 said:

We loved the ship and the only negative I had about our cabin was it is a little narrow but otherwise it was great!!

I have never been in a Quantum ship. Any trips for our trip on the 15th regarding best places to just sit and enjoy the waves? Favorite bartender or server? Anything that is absolutely don’t miss? So glad you had a great time!

Thank you for your wonderful review and great pictures, I appreciate you taking the time to share with all of us.  We will be on the Quantum to Alaska on August 22nd.  We have never been on this ship.  Do you happen to remember what deck people disembarked for port stops?  We have one independent excursion and want to make sure that we get off ASAP so we don't hold anyone up.  The port of call we are most concerned with is Icy Strait Point.

If you don’t have kids the Solarium is awesome to just sit and relax and enjoy the scenery. We also loved the tables around the outside pool. Favorite Bartender = we don’t drink so not much help there. Things not to miss = make a list of what is important to you (we really wanted to see the glacier so we got up really early) but also remember you are on vacation so relaxing should be a key part of your experience.