Shareholder credit posted in less than 24 hours of sending request!

KKB

It'll show on the My Vacation Summary tab as "Onboard Spending Money: $100" in the top left area of the screen.  It'll also show on the Payments tab -- "Your booking includes a $100 onboard credit." 

1 hour ago, Rob-Bob said:

Where is the OBC posted.  Where can you see it?

Thanks.

Go to your reservation on the NCL site...click on summary...should show up on the left of the check in box. It will also show under your vacation add ons as a credit to each of the people in the cabin. I also got an email advising it had been added.

I submitted my request via mail on June 24. Hadn't heard anything by July 11, so I sent an email inquiry about it. The response was they didn't have anything from me and to send it by email, which I did. Credit showed up the next day.

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, lilalila said:

Can the credit be used to offset the cost of a shore excursion pre-cruise or is it only usable once on board?  

Unfortunately, NCL does not allow OBC (including the shareholder benefit) to be used prior to the cruise. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 1:35 PM, Mafe said:

The 100$ shareholder OBC has been added to my reservation within 2 days, but for some reason NCL sent me an invoice for the OBC. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Do you mean an attachment to an email that is labeled "amenity invoice"?  I got one, but upon opening it, the title on the document itself is "amenity confirmation" and shows $0 due.  Just the way accounting labels the amenities attachments, I figure.

I got my OBC confirmation within 24 hrs (submitted yesterday, received this morning).  $250 for a 15-day cruise, and is split $125 each between my husband and me.

• Like 1