Positive reviews

azgrandmax3

I have read a great deal of negative regarding Covid and problems regarding refunds.

I am hoping our experience will be the normal for everyone. Last week our bags were packed and all else in readiness for our cruise/land tour. Due to travel mates testing positive, we all needed to cancel. As of yesterday all funds have either been credited to our charge card or given as future cruise credit. We expected it to take much longer for refund yet very pleased it has not. We have only a few more ship board credits needing to show up in Personalizer. No question several phone calls were required. Filling out the insurance form per instructions seemed to get everything started.  I thought possibly we wouldn't get cost  of insurance back, since we have Platinum it is covered 100%.  As of today we are booked - same route different ship. Airfare is much higher yet ship-land portion is less. Very helpful has been using the "CHAT" feature. Saved lots of waiting for an open line on phone. Now we try using it first. 

Wishing you all good and healthy travels,

Azgrandmax3

• Like 5

I have read a great deal of negative regarding Covid and problems regarding refunds.

I am hoping our experience will be the normal for everyone. Last week our bags were packed and all else in readiness for our cruise/land tour. Due to travel mates testing positive, we all needed to cancel. As of yesterday all funds have either been credited to our charge card or given as future cruise credit. We expected it to take much longer for refund yet very pleased it has not. We have only a few more ship board credits needing to show up in Personalizer. No question several phone calls were required. Filling out the insurance form per instructions seemed to get everything started.  I thought possibly we wouldn't get cost  of insurance back, since we have Platinum it is covered 100%.  As of today we are booked - same route different ship. Airfare is much higher yet ship-land portion is less. Very helpful has been using the "CHAT" feature. Saved lots of waiting for an open line on phone. Now we try using it first. 

Azgrandmax3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, azgrandmax3 said:

Azgrandmax3

I have to say our experience in March was the same - my husband tested positive at embarkation in Southampton on 28 March. We were due to travel with friends for their first cruise so I’d ordered canapés etc for our cabin as well as booking excursions. We had all on-board pre-spend refunded to the credit card and the FCC on our account by Weds 30 March. The only issue was that they couldn’t find one of our cases to “disembark” it, but when the ship returned to Southampton it was found and couriered to our front door within 2-3 days. I’m sorry that unfortunately it sounds like we are in the minority! 

• Like 1