Using the App onboard with two travelers?

markeb

Probably a silly question, but if you're using the Celebrity app, especially onboard, do you just share a logon? Or do each of you have your own logon and add the reservation? They didn't have an app the last time we were on Celebrity! I really don't know if there are instances where we'd want to do something separately, or if you can even have two sessions with the same logon credentials. I've never tried to create a logon for her under her own Captain's Club number, so I don't know what that would do!

All our logons are randomly generated for security (yes, I've been hacked in the past). We have to share a logon for our baseball tickets, but not for airlines, for instance. I'm traveling with my wife, so it's not a security concern, just not best practice, and a PITA to type in a 20 character complex password on a second device...

Thanks!

1 minute ago, long time lurker said:

Each person has there own account. You set up your login using the folio number from your seapass. You can use the ship wifi for the app without an internet package. 

OK. The app works before boarding and uses your Celebrity credentials. The Wi-Fi uses your folio number. But what about the other aspects of your reservation and shipboard accounts through the app?

16 minutes ago, markeb said:

OK. The app works before boarding and uses your Celebrity credentials. The Wi-Fi uses your folio number. But what about the other aspects of your reservation and shipboard accounts through the app?

The app works just as it does prior to boarding with the exception of some additional functionality once you connect to the ship's wifi.