Email received for children under 12 to test at port even though they are vaccinated.

Sorry if this has already been asked.  We received an email for our children who are 5 and 7 to schedule their pre cruise Covid test at the pier before they board.  However, both children are fully vaccinated and boosted, and we have included all this info when checking in online.  Is this sent to all children with reservation who are under 12 years of age? Should we disregard it or contact RCCL? We were planning on doing the at home test 2 days prior to boarding until we got this email. Thanks 

• Like 1

Just disregard. We received the same email even though our 8 year old was vaccinated and all information already submitted through the app. I called Royal and they said if they are vaccinated, just show up to the port with vaccination records (and obviously their negative tests like the rest of the party). I think it gets sent to everyone. Our friends in our group with another 8 year old received it. But bottomline you do NOT need to schedule that test through Royal, just have them do the typical test two days before embarkation.

We had no issues at Port Everglades. Because we had a child under 12, they sent us to a separate line where all of our vaccine records were looked over, and then they gave my daughter a green "Vax" sticker--I assume to make the rest of the check-in process easier. 

Edited by doppelganger2621
  • Like 3

yes, it's normal and has already been discussed on this board. 

54 minutes ago, doppelganger2621 said:

We had no issues at Port Everglades. Because we had a child under 12, they sent us to a separate line where all of our vaccine records were looked over, and then they gave my daughter a green "Vax" sticker--I assume to make the rest of the check-in process easier. 

same!

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy