Silver Spirit Aug 1-9

Thundery

We are wondering if there will be any mandatory formal nights, Greece is pretty casual and it  is a short trip. Hoping not to pack fancy duds although we do always dress Country Club Casual - no jeans 

As stated on the Silversea website and mentioned throughout this forum, yes, there will be a mandatory “formal night” on your voyage as formal nights are only optional on 7-nights voyages in the Med.

Now, with that said, I don’t think “mandatory” is the proper word to describe formal night since you do not have to wear formal attire if you don’t want to, of course.  On Silver Spirit during formal nights, guests may dine in La Terrazza and choose to dress informal; dresses or pantsuits for ladies, jackets for gentlemen (tie optional). This option also applies to Seishin and Stars.  You may also dine at The Grill in casual attire.

20 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

On Silver Spirit during formal nights, guests may dine in La Terrazza and choose to dress informal; dresses or pantsuits for ladies, jackets for gentlemen (tie optional). This option also applies to Seishin and Stars.  You may also dine at The Grill in casual attire.

Or best of all, Spaccanapoli.

My favourite on formal nights. Most everyone else gets dressed up and goes to a 'proper' restaurant whereas I get dressed up and go for pre-dinner drinks, then can relax with a pizza and salad with the best view of the pool deck and the surroundings and have the place almost entirely to myself. Magic for people watching.

PS you can be in casual attire at Spaccanapoli, I choose to dress up a bit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1